KTM is very successful with the SX models in motorsport, which on the other hand also ensures that the experience gained there can flow back into the motocross motorcycles.
KTM has now launched the new 2021 model range. The technical upgrades focus mainly on a new chassis and improvements to the engine architecture. The latest Dunlop tires (Geomax MX-33) and a tougher basic setting thanks to the new suspension strut and fork from the WP Suspension XACT Pro range are intended to provide more feedback.
The flagship 450 SX-F got a few modifications to the piston, crankshaft, engine housing, rocker arm and shift lock. In addition to the 450 SX-F, the 350 SX-F and the 250 SX-F can optionally be equipped with a connectivity kit that connects the motorcycle to the myKTM app.
- KTM 450 SX-F – Price (incl. 19% VAT / plus additional costs) € 10,545.00
- KTM 350 SX-F – (incl. 19% VAT / plus additional costs) € 10,245.00
- KTM 250 SX-F – (incl. 19% VAT / plus additional costs) € 9,945.00
- KTM 125 SX – (incl. 19% VAT / plus additional costs) € 8,495.00
The KTM 85 SX, KTM 65 SX, KTM 50 SX and KTM 50 SX MINI have also been revised. They got a new throttle grip to enable an extremely fine-metered and smooth output.
The 85 SX gets larger brake discs and a FORMULA brake system.
- Verwendetes Material: Außenmaterial: 75% Polyester 25% Nylon. Innenfutter : 100% Polyester
- Eingenähte Aramidverstärkungen am Rücken, Schulter und Ellbogen - herausnehmbare Protektoren an Schulter und Ellenbogen.
- Herausnehmbarer Soft-Foam-Protektor im Rücken - 2 Außentaschen
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2020-06-24 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API