The KTM 790 Adventure and Rally get an update for 2021 and also get more displacement and performance. According to KTM, the new more powerful and torquey engine is perfect for extreme explorations off the beaten track.
KTM 890 Adventure R 2021
Compared to the KTM 790 Adventure, the 890 Adventure R offers more power and a better riding experience. The engine delivers 10 HP and 12 Nm more than its sister model. The 4-stroke DOHC inline 2-cylinder meets the Euro5 standard and produces 105 hp at 8000 rpm and 100 Nm at 6500 rpm.
The crankshaft has around 20% more rotating masses. The engine offers a more constant and even power delivery, with significantly more torque in the lower speed range. The increased mass inertia is also intended to provide better cornering stability.
The WP XPLOR suspension is fully adjustable. The algorithms for traction control and the ABS software have been revised. These and other improvements should make the KTM 890 Adventure R an exciting all-rounder.
The model highlights of the KTM 890 Adventure R
- New 889 cm3 engine with 90 cm3 more displacement.
- Engine with 20% more rotating masses, Euro 5 compliant.
- Higher output of 105 HP at 8000 rpm.
- Increased torque of 100 Nm at 6500 rpm.
- Reinforced clutch.
- Improved ABS and traction control.
- Revised gearshift for faster shifting.
- Improved Quickshifter+ available as an option .
- New switch for cruise control.
- Chassis upgrades, aluminum head tube & lighter rear frame.
- Improved front and rear brakes.
- New suspension tuning.
KTM 890 Adventure R Rally 2021
The KTM 890 Adventure R Rally was equipped with a variety of high-quality components and settings inspired by the Red Bull KTM Factory Racing Rally Team. Driving data through various landscapes of the world were collected, evaluated and flowed into the new Adventure R Rally.
The WP Pro Components suspension elements are fully adjustable and were specially tuned for hardcore adventures.
The model highlights of the KTM 890 Adventure R Rally
- Limited Edition, 700 pieces in total, 500 pieces for the international and 200 pieces for the US market.
- Engine and electronics revised.
- WP XPLOR Pro Components suspension.
- Akrapovič Rear silencer, 35 % lighter than standard version.
- Flat racing seat, 910mm high.
- RALLY driving mode and Quickshifter+ as standard.
- Narrow, anodized rims with tubular tires.
- Transparent winglets on the windshield, racing graphics and colors.
- Carbon fiber tank guard and rally footrests.
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2020-10-08 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API