Kellermann presented the new running light turn signals Jetstream. Basically it is the model Atto, which was however extended with a running light as well as rear and brake light and thereby also changed optically strongly.
Instead of the round button shape of the Atto turn signal, the Jetstream got the shape of a wing, which was equipped with many small LEDs. The aluminum housing is 98 mm long and has a vibration-absorbing base. For mounting, there is an M8x20mm threaded rod.
Like the Atto, the Jetstream can also replace the rear light (depending on the version). The Jetstream is offered as a pure turn signal for €149.95 each or with integrated brake and tail light function for €159.95. Available is the Jetstream from April 2022
- extrem kleiner Fahrtrichtungsanzeiger mit intergrierten Brems-/Rücklicht
- das mittige Rücklicht entfällt
- extrem klein - die Lichtfla?che des Atto passt vier Mal auf eine 1 Cent Mu?nze!
- Befestigung über M5x0,5 Gewinde und Rändelmutter
- Breite ab Gewinde x Höhe x Tiefe: 13,5 x 10,5 x 14,5 mm
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2022-09-27 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API