Indian Motorcycle and Jack Daniel’s have teamed up once again to celebrate American craftsmanship. The seventh model from the two iconic American brands was developed in collaboration with Klock Werkssm Kustom Cycles and is inspired by Jack Daniel’s legendary Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey. Only 177 copies of the motorcycle will be produced.
A motorcycle with many exclusive details
The Jack Daniel’s Limited Edition Indian Chief Bobber Dark Horse builds on the machine style of the Indian Chief Bobber Dark Horse and features numerous fine details that make the motorcycle truly unique. The defining feature of the motorcycle is the Jack Daniel’s branding. For the first time, genuine Jack Daniel’s Old No. 7 whiskey is mixed directly into the paint for the motorcycle.
Jack Daniel’s branding is found throughout the motorcycle, including the front and rear fenders, solo seat and on a Montana Silversmiths badge with each motorcycle’s serial number. For ultimate exclusivity, Jack Daniel’s lettering has been etched on the rear fender and into the exhaust.
A motorcycle with aggressive power
The limited edition Indian Chief Bobber Dark Horse is equipped with numerous additional design elements that make it unique. The Thunderstroke 116 engine features unfinished, highlighted cylinders and cylinder heads, as well as rocker arms and pushrod tubes painted in Cloud Silver to give it a retro style and convey a raw metal look. Other features include white center wheels, a solo seat, a tinted flared wind deflector from Klock Werkssm, three riding modes and a 4-inch touchscreen with RIDE COMMAND, Bluetooth, turn-by-turn navigation and more.
The Jack Daniel’s Limited Edition Indian Chief Bobber Dark Horse is available exclusively at Indian Motorcycle dealers. Only 177 examples are available worldwide and it is the first motorcycle to have Old No. 7 whiskey mixed into the Super Graphite paint. The motorcycle is available in the following markets: Austria, Australia, Canada, Germany, Mexico, New Zealand, Spain, the United Kingdom and the United States of America.
A combination of no-nonsense simplicity and premium quality
The Jack Daniel’s Limited Edition Indian Chief Bobber Dark Horse is intended to be a powerful and dynamic example of the quality, craftsmanship and attention to detail that are central to both brands. The motorcycle aims to combine no-nonsense simplicity with premium quality to embody timeless American originality. The Indian Chief’s no-frills design is a modern homage to the glory days of American motorcycling with its iconic V-twin style combined with modern performance and dynamic riding technology.
A partnership born from a handshake agreement
Jack Daniel’s and Indian Motorcycle are all about the basics, living in the here and now and making the most of every day. The partnership between the two companies grew out of a handshake agreement and has produced seven years of incredible limited edition motorcycles. This Chief Bobber Dark Horse is the seventh bike they’ve built together and is meant to honor Jack’s tried-and-true Old No. 7 whiskey.
The Jack Daniel’s Limited Edition Indian Chief Bobber Dark Horse is an exclusive motorcycle that celebrates American craftsmanship. It embodies Indian Motorcycle and Jack Daniel’s philosophy of making the most of every day, offering a combination of no-nonsense simplicity and premium quality. With only 177 examples worldwide, it is a true one-of-a-kind and certainly of interest to lovers of motorcycles and whiskey.
- Developed by Indian Motorcycle and Jack Daniel’s
- Inspired by Jack Daniel’s legendary Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey
- Only 177 copies available worldwide
- Hand-painted and extremely exclusive
- Features numerous fine details that make the motorcycle truly unique
- First motorcycle to feature Old No. 7 Whiskey in the Super Graphite motorcycle paint scheme
- Features aggressive and powerful design
- Equipped with a Thunderstroke 116 engine and a tinted flared wind deflector from Klock Werkssm
- Other features include white center wheels, a solo seat, three riding modes and a 4-inch touchscreen with RIDE COMMAND, Bluetooth and turn-by-turn navigation
- Available exclusively at Indian Motorcycle dealers
- Markets where the Jack Daniel’s Limited Edition Indian Chief Bobber Dark Horse is available: Austria, Australia, Canada, Germany, Mexico, New Zealand, Spain, United Kingdom, United States of America
- DAS ULTIMATIVE GESCHENK: Das ultimative Muc-Off Pflegeset für Motorräder ist das perfekte Geschenk für jeden Motorradliebhaber. Wir haben eine Auswahl unserer besten Produkte zusammengestellt, um...
- REINIGEN SIE IHR MOTORRAD: Der erste Schritt in unserem Drei-Punkte-Motorradpflegeprogramm ist die Reinigung. Mit diesem Kit, das unsere berüchtigten pinkfarbenen Nano Tech Motorradreiniger enthält,...
- SCHÜTZEN SIE IHR MOTORRAD: Den oft übersehenen zweiten Schritt sollten Sie auf gar keinen Fall auslassen. Schützen Sie Ihr Motorrad nach der Reinigung mit dem Muc-Off Motorcycle Protectant – der...
- MOTORRAD WERKZEUG SET: Das ultimative Motorrad Set enthält vier unserer meistverkauften Radreinigungsbürsten, ein Mikrofasertuch und einen Schwamm, sodass Sie gleich mit der Reinigung loslegen...
- GEEIGNET FÜR ALLE MOTORRADARTEN: Egal, ob Sie lieber auf dem Asphalt oder off-road unterwegs sind – das ultimative Motorradpflegeset ist einfach unverzichtbar für die Reinigung Ihre Gefährts nach...
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2023-03-21 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API