The Isle of Man TT 2020 had to be canceled due to the corona crisis. Now, however, the second part of a video game has appeared, in which you can participate in the races yourself.
Isle of Man – Ride on the Edge 2 has been available on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One since March 20, 2020. It will be added later for the Nintendo Switch.
Manufacturer Nacon (formerly Bigben): “In TT Isle of Man – Ride on the Edge 2, players drive on the streets of the Snaefell Mountain race track, where the Isle of Man Tourist Trophy has been held for over a century. The Isle of Man route differs significantly from traditional racetracks: it is anything but perfect, contains fast corners, tight bends and long straights, on which the drivers reach speeds of over 300 km/h. Isle of Man TT – Ride on the Edge 2 this demanding circuit in detail again. Knowledge and foresight are the keys to victory for the players in this tough race.”
The second part of the racing game places more emphasis on realism than the predecessor. The motorcycle physics has been revised. As a result, wear of various parts also affects the driving behavior of the motorcycles. 27 riders and 13 official TT bikes were integrated into the game.
The following features should be integrated:
- Realistic motorcycle physics and challenging gameplay
- Each of the 60 km of the Isle of Man Tourist Trophy has been reproduced in detail
- 17 additional routes to explore and improve your own driving skills
- Open game world for testing reflexes and motorcycle setups
- Deep career mode that gives all players the chance to go from amateur to senior TT winner
- 27 riders, 13 official TT bikes and five legendary machines
- Helmet camera feature
- Audience Rating: Freigegeben ohne Altersbeschränkung
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2022-12-30 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API