Husqvarna has presented the brand new Svartpilen 125. With it, they want to open up the world of urban exploration to a new generation.
The Svartpilen 125 is powered by a single-cylinder, four-stroke engine that meets Euro5 standards and produces a maximum of 15 PS. The maximum torque is 12 Nm. Top speed is specified at 120 km/h and dry weight at 146 kg.
Further, it is equipped with a 6-speed transmission, 43cc WP Apex upside-down fork and WP central shock. The fork is non-adjustable, the shock in spring preload. The suspension elements are said to deliver nimble, secure handling and provide accurate feedback.
Braking is provided by a 320 disc from ByBre at the front, and a 230 disc is used at the rear. The Svartpilen is equipped with Bosch ABS, which can be deactivated for the rear wheel.
For the lighting, one relies on LED technology all around.
The steel frame was powder-coated in black. Accents are set by anodized components and bronze-colored engine covers.
Price and availability
The Husqvarna Svartpilen 125 will be available in Germany from February at a price of €4,990.
Technical highlights of the Svartpilen 125:
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio
- EURO 5 homologation
- A1 driving license suitable
- High-quality components and technology
- 17-inch spoked wheels front and rear, fitted with Pirelli tires
- First-class build quality
- 125 cc single-cylinder engine delivers controllable performance at the highest level
- Lightweight – 146 kg without fuel
- CNC-machined footpegs
- Nimble handling
- LED headlight and taillight
- Low fuel consumption
- Ladezeit: 3 Stunden
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Arbeitsabstand: bis zu 2.0 km in offenem Gelände
- Advanced Noise Control Audio. Betriebstemperatur: -10°C – 55°C
- Hochfrequenzspezifikationen: 76 ~ 108MHz
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2021-06-17 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API