Husqvarna Motorcycles has unveiled the Norden 901 Expedition, a powerful new touring machine designed to enable limitless exploration. With premium suspension and key travel components, riders can experience limitless adventures around the world in maximum comfort.
Off-road oriented WP XPLOR suspension.
The Norden 901 Expedition features a new off-road-oriented WP XPLOR suspension with 240 mm of travel front and rear. This high-quality, fully adjustable suspension allows riders to adjust compression, rebound and preload to use a personalized setup that suits their needs. This suspension is said to allow the Norden 901 Expedition to handle the roughest terrain.
Maximum ride comfort
For maximum riding comfort during long-distance adventures, the Norden 901 Expedition is equipped with numerous technical extras. The adjustable heated grip kit and heated driver’s seat provide warmth on early morning descents and in low temperatures. In addition, the new touring windshield provides more protection from the elements. With the pre-mounted side pannier set, the adventure can begin right when you pick up your bike at the dealer. The practical luggage solution offers up to 36 liters of storage space and blends in perfectly with the vehicle.
Powerful engine and connectivity unit
The Norden 901 Expedition is powered by the well-known parallel-twin engine with 889 cc displacement, producing 105 hp and 100 Nm of torque. The versatile engine is housed in a tubular steel frame, together with the chrome-moly chassis it allows excellent maneuverability and excellent feedback to the rider. In addition, the Norden 901 features a Connectivity Unit that allows the rider to view downloadable maps, TURN-BY-TURN Plus navigation and real-time traffic information.
Other technical highlights of the Norden 901 Expedition include four selectable riding modes, a state-of-the-art disengageable cornering ABS with off-road mode, lean angle-dependent motorcycle traction control with nine levels of adjustable rear wheel slip (Explorer mode), a PAS clutch, tubeless spoke wheels with off-road dimensions and Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR tires for maximum on-road and off-road performance, and a large 19-liter fuel tank for a range of up to 400 km. The Norden 901 Expedition can be further customized with an extensive range of technical accessories for added protection, performance or visual accents.
Availability and price
The Norden 901 Expedition 2023 is expected to be available at authorized Husqvarna Motorcycles dealers in March 2023. Availability may vary from country to country. The suggested retail price is €16,249 in Germany, €17,999 in Austria and CHF16,990 in Switzerland (in each case excluding any ancillary costs).
The Norden 901 Expedition is an exciting new touring motorcycle designed for boundless voyages of discovery. With high quality suspension, technical accessories and a powerful engine, it aims to offer maximum comfort and control, whether on or off road. With the Connectivity Unit and the possibility of customization, this motorcycle is designed for adventurous riders.
- Fully adjustable WP XPLOR suspension with longer travel (240 mm).
- Heated grip kit and heated rider seat for maximum comfort in cold weather
- Touring windshield for less fatigue on longer rides
- Practical side pannier set for luggage
- Center stand for easier servicing
- Robust engine guard that completely protects the tank and engine
- Connectivity unit with TURN-BY-TURN Plus navigation, call answering, outgoing calls and music selection from the rider’s smartphone
- Ride Husqvarna Motorcycles app, available in the Apple App Store and Google Playstore
- Chrome molybdenum steel trellis frame with engine as load-bearing element
- Inline 2-cylinder with 889 cc displacement, 105 hp and 100 Nm of torque
- Four selectable riding modes (Street, Rain, Offroad, Explorer)
- State-of-the-art, disengageable cornering ABS with off-road mode
- Easy Shift
- Lean angle-dependent motorcycle traction control with nine levels of adjustable rear wheel slip (Explorer mode)
- PAS clutch
- Tubeless spoke wheels with off-road dimensions and Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR tires for maximum on-road and off-road performance
- Large 19-liter fuel tank for a range of up to 400 km
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- John McGuinness, Ian Hutchinson, Steve Plater (Actors)
- Duke Marketing (Director) - North One Television (Producer)
- Audience Rating: Freigegeben ab 6 Jahren
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2023-09-26 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API