At the Eicma Husqvarna presented the concept bike Norden 901. Now they announced that it will come on the market as a production motorcycle. This will be Husqvarna’s first travel-motorbike.
The Norden 901 is equipped with a two-cylinder and aroused on the Eicma a great stir. The travel adventure bike aims to provide a balance between practical accessibility and comfort. It should offer excellent road and off-road services.
The basis for the Norden 901 comes from Husqvarna’s rally experience. It should be ideal for daily trips up to extended adventures. When it comes to the market has not yet been announced. Shortly before the market launch, they would like to announce further information about the motorcycle.
- Slim and lightweight adventure bike
- 5 cc parallel twin engine especially for adventure use
- Perfect balance between off-road performance and touring ability
- 21-inch front wheel, 18-inch rear wheel
- Comfortable ergonomics and convincing handling
- High quality WP suspension components
- APS Air Protect System
- Schulter und Ellenbogen Soft Protektoren 4t von SAS-TEC, zertifiziert nach EN 1621-1
- SAS-TEC Rückenprotektor zertifiziert nach EN 1621-2, kominierbar mit seperatem Rückenprotektor
- Wind und Wasserdichte herausnehmbare GORE-TEX Liner mit 3-Lagen Technologie
- Cordura 500 D DU PONT
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2021-10-19 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API