The Cruiser Honda Rebel gets an update for 2020, along with the new Rebel S Edition. The A2-compliant motorcycle complies with the Euro 5 standard.
The 471 cc Parallel Twiin provides for propulsion in both models, which has a strong torque in the low speed range and a gentle power development. He comes from the CBR500R and was retuned for the Cruiser.
The engine delivers 34 kW (46.2 hp – 45.6 hp) at 8,500 rpm and 43.3 Nm at 6,000 rpm.
The new Rebel is equipped with an anti-hopping clutch. The new clutch, which prevents a blocking of the rear wheel when shifting down from high speeds, also reduces the required manual power to pull the clutch lever (by 30 percent)
- Euro-5 compatible parallel twin with 471 cm3, liquid-cooled
- torque curve with plenty of draft in the lower rpm range
- New anti-hopping clutch
- New LAF exhaust gas sensor supports compliance with the Euro 5 standard
- With A2 driving license mobile
- 120 mm shotgun-style exhaust
Styling & Equipment
The terms “Simple” and “Raw” shaped the development of the Honda Rebel. Created a bobber silhouette with wide tires in which the driver sits behind the 11.2 liter tank almost “in” the bike. Black dominates the complete motorcycle.
The lighting use LED technology all around. For the 2020 model, the LCD screen gets a gear and fuel gauge.
The standard pillion seat can be easily removed including footpegs. Optionally, there is a new rear carrier, a backrest, tank pad and a display glare protection.
The Rebel is available in the following colors:
- Matte Jeans Blue Metallic (* new *)
- Graphite Black
- Matte Axis Gray Metallic
- Millennium Red
The S-Edition comes in Matte Axis Gray metallic and has a tinted glass headlight trim, retro fork cover and bellows, as well as a special diamond-look seat.
- Slim, deep bobber styling
- Full LED lighting, including turn signals
- New color variant: Matte Jeans Blue Metallic
- New gear indicator
- New accessories available ex works
- LCD display with white backlight
- Passenger cushion and rear footpegs easily removable
The dampers are now nitrogen filled and the spring rate has been changed. In addition, the damper rubbers have been reshaped to achieve a solid, even damping.
The seat height is 690 mm.
- Low curved tubular steel frame
- Revised tuning of fork and rear springs
- Rear shocks now filled with nitrogen and with newly molded dampening rubbers for a firmer response
- Liquid-cooled DOHC Parallel Twin with four valves per cylinder
- Displacement (cm3) 471
- Bore & Stroke (in mm) 67 x 66.8 mm
- Compaction 10,7: 1
- Power (kW at rpm) 34 at 8,500
- Torque (Nm at rpm) 43.3 at 6,000
- Oil volume (in l) 3.2
- Mixture preparation PGM-FI
- Tank volume (in l) 11.2
- Consumption (in l / 100km) 3,703 *
- starter electric
- Battery capacity 12 V
- ACG / alternator power 0.5 kW
- Clutch multi-disc clutch in oil bath
- Transmission 6-speed
- final drive chain
- Type tubular steel frame
- Dimensions (LxWxH, in mm) 2,205 x 820 x 1,090
- Wheelbase (in mm) 1,490
- Steering head angle 28 °
- caster (in mm) 110
- Seat height (in mm) 690
- ground clearance 125 mm
- Empty weight 191 kg
- turning circle 2.8 m
- Front 41 mm telescopic fork
- Rear Showa Twin-shock
- front rim size 16M / C x MT3,00
- rear rim size 16M / C x MT3,50
- Front tire 130 / 90-16M / C 67H
- Rear tire 150 / 80-16M / C 71H
- ABS system 2 channel
INSTRUMENTS & ELECTRONICS
- Digital Instruments
- headlight LED
- Taillight LED
- Universalkit für Motorrad, Moped, Scooter mit 2 Sensoren und LCD Display
- Permanente Sicherheit: Anzeige beim Start, Alarm während der Fahrt
- Magnethalter, LCD Display abnehmbar mit USB Induktionsladehalter
- Einfache Montage, automatische Kalibierung
- Für Metall.- und Gummi-Ventil (Snap-In) mit Metallgewinde
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2019-11-04 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API