The next small motorcycle generation from Honda
In the starting blocks for next year is the brand new Honda CBR 250 RR-R. This is rumored to feature a four-cylinder engine and boast 55 hp and 20,000 rpm. For the current year, 2023, Honda has already presented a revised SP version of the Honda CBR 250 RR model. However, this is still powered by a two-cylinder engine, produces 42 hp and is even equipped with a quickshifter.
Like the current CBR 250 RR, the upcoming four-cylinder model is not expected to be available on the European market. The main market for these motorcycles is Asia.
Rumors about the Honda CBR 250 RR-R 2024
Now the first pictures and information about the new “Triple R” 250 have been leaked. One special feature is the all-new four-cylinder engine, which is rumored to produce 55 hp and rev up to 20,000 rpm. This will put it in competition with the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-25 R, which offers a similar concept.
Equipment of the Honda CBR 250 RR-R
While the engine offers sophisticated technical specifications, the chassis of Honda’s new super-sport four-cylinder seems to be rather restrained in design. It is a bridge frame made of steel tubes and a narrow rear swingarm with upper beam
At the front, apparently only a single disc brake decelerates, if the pictures are to be believed. However, this is equipped with ABS.
In the pictures you can also see a large TFT color display, which suggests a lean angle meter. It is still unclear which electronic equipment the small sports bike will get.
The currently available sister model CBR 250 RR is equipped with ride-by-wire, various riding modes and an upside-down fork in big-piston design from Showa. On the first pictures of the RR-R you can also see an upside-down fork, which model it is exactly and whether the Triple-R possibly also gets adjustment options (the RR does not have), can not yet be answered.
- cbr, fireblade, cbr1000rr, rr, sp, repsol, cbr600rr, motorrad, superbike, supersportler, bikeporn, motogp, 1000cc, motolove, 2wheels, biker, ride, motorcyclemadness, 2wheels1love, moto, race,...
- Eine gute Geschenkidee für alle CBR1000RR Fireblade Supersportler Motorradfahrer.
- Klassisch geschnitten, doppelt genähter Saum.
- Schermer, Franz Josef (Author)
- mit 5 Jahren Hersteller-Garantie
- Montageständer-Set für Motorräder vorne und hinten
- Tragkraft Ständer hinten: ca. 340kg (750lbs)
- Tragkraft Ständer vorne: ca. 250kg (550lbs)
- 4 Rollen pro Ständer
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2023-08-31 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API