Exciting new features revealed by Australian certification documents
The Harley-Davidson CVO Street Glide 121 for the 2024 model year has not yet been officially announced. Nevertheless, some exciting details and photos of the motorcycle have already come to light through certification documents from Australia. These show a motorcycle that is recognizable as a Street Glide at first glance, but at the same time is clearly different from its predecessor.
New design and lighting concept
The most noticeable change to the design of the Harley-Davidson CVO Street Glide 121 concerns the LED headlight, which now has a square shape instead of a round one, giving the motorcycle a more modern and aerodynamic look. The redesigned Batwing fairing now has integrated, slim but extremely long LED running light indicators that extend into the mirror housings. This gives the bike a fresh and advanced look.
Cockpit and bodywork improvements
In the cockpit, Harley-Davidson has replaced the analog instrument with a large TFT display that shows all riding data and is operated by a D-pad control on the left handlebar. The bodywork of the motorcycle also features some changes. The fuel tank appears elongated, while the side panels are noticeably more streamlined.
Redesigned rear section and updated lighting concept.
Designers have also revamped the rear section of the bike by rounding the edges of the side bags and integrating vertically placed brake lights between the bags and the rear fender. The LED turn signals and LED taillight have also been redesigned, giving the rear of the motorcycle a contemporary look.
The powerful 121 Milwaukee-Eight V-twin engine
The powerful 121 Milwaukee-Eight V-twin engine is the heart of the Harley-Davidson CVO Street Glide 121 (2024). It is believed that Harley-Davidson will introduce variable valve timing to meet increasingly stringent emissions regulations. Despite the largely air-cooled design, the motorcycle has a large radiator located in a blacked-out body panel in front of the engine. Currently, one has to wait and see what exactly will change here.
Availability and launch
The official unveiling of the CVO Street Glide 121 is expected towards the end of 2023, with the market launch then in 2024. The Australian certification documents contain photos of the new motorcycle, but it is unclear whether the stated technical data such as displacement, power and weight correspond to the current or future models.
CVO Road Glide – another update for 2024
In addition to the CVO Street Glide 121, the CVO Road Glide will also receive a major update for the 2024 model year. The revised Road Glide is expected to feature the same new wheels and 121ci engine, as well as redesigned body panels. More information on these motorcycles is expected in the coming months.
The leaked images and information from the Australian certification documents point to exciting new features for the 2024 Harley-Davidson CVO Street Glide 121. The revised design, modernized lighting and improvements to the cockpit and bodywork are sure to excite many Harley fans. Official confirmation from the factory is still pending, but there is no doubt that the unveiling of the CVO Street Glide 121 and CVO Road Glide will be eagerly awaited.
- 4K Boost Objektiv & 5,7K 360°-Objektiv: Mit der Insta360 ONE RS hast du zwei Kameras in einer. Wechsle zwischen dem neuen 4K Boost Objektiv für atemberaubend detaillierte Weitwinkel-Videos und dem...
- FlowState-Stabilisierung: Butterweiche Bildstabilisierung, egal welches Objektiv du verwendest. Der leistungsstarke RS Kern ermöglicht jetzt kamera-interne FlowState-Stabilisierung, wenn er mit...
- 48MP Fotos, 6K Breitbild-Videos & Active HDR-Videos: Dank des neuen Sensors kannst du jetzt gestochen scharfe 48MP Fotos, ultra-detaillierte 6K Breitbild-Videos und dynamische HDR-Actionvideos...
- Unsichtbarer Selfie-Stick: Ruiniere das Bild nicht mit einem hässlichen Selfie-Stick! Das 360°-Objektiv lässt den Unsichtbaren Selfie-Stick verschwinden - für unglaubliche drohnenartige Aufnahmen...
- Lieferumfang: 1x 4K Boost Objektiv, 1x 360°-Objektiv, 1x ONE RS Kern, 1x ONE RS Akku-Basis, 1x Schutzkape für 360°-Objektiv und 1x ONE RS Halterung.
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2024-02-21 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API