With the new CVO Road Glide, Harley-Davidson wants to offer the ultimate synthesis of style, power and technology.
The “Custom Vehicle Operations” (CVO), which is produced in limited quantities, complements the portfolio of Harley premium bikes. It is a powerful travel machine that is said to offer excellent long-distance comfort and superior power delivery. Numerous driver assistants are also on board.
New features of the CVO Road Glide
- H-D Connect – the motorcycle is connected to a cloud service via an LTE mobile network, which in turn establishes a connection to the Harley-Davidson app. So you are always connected to the motorcycle, even with a spatial separation.
- Reflex Defensive Rider Systems (RDRS) – includes cornering ABS, curve-optimized electronic braking force distribution, banking-dependent traction control, anti-slip control, vehicle stop assistant and electronic braking force distribution.
- Heated handles, shift pedal, brake pedal, exhaust end caps, driver footboards and passenger footrests from the Kahuna Collection of the Harley-Davidson Parts and Accessories program. The surfaces of the Kahuna accessories are chrome-plated and partially rubberized. A red Bar & Shield logo completes the look of numerous components in this collection
- “Boom! Audio 30K Bluetooth helmet headset.
- Two-part low-profile tank console with illuminated CVO logo.
- Exclusive paint in premium sand dune with metallic top coat and subtle graphics as well as a finish in smoked satin chrome, gloss black and black onyx. Gloss black and smoked satin wheels. Heavy Breather air filter in gloss black.
Key features of the CVO Road Glide
- The exclusive Knockout wheels each have seven double spokes that extend into the rims to visually enlarge the wheel diameter. The CVO Road Glide is currently the only Harley-Davidson touring model with a 21-inch front wheel. Your fork has been re-tuned to match the large wheel size. An 18-inch model is used at the rear of the machine.
- The “Fang” front spoiler visually lowers the front of the CVO Road Glide and adds a fascinating custom feature to its look.
- The frame-fixed sharknose cladding of the CVO Road Glide developed in the wind tunnel ensures excellent aerodynamic properties and optimizes driving comfort. Thanks to the triple “Splitstream Vent” air ducts, turbulence in the driver’s head area is effectively prevented. The “Daymaker” LED double headlight integrated into the paneling guarantees perfect illumination of the road in the dark.
- To make loading and unloading easier, the locks on the two hard-shell cases can be easily opened and closed with one hand.
- A “Screamin’ Eagle Heavy Breather ”air filter increases the air supply to the combustion chambers and underlines the cool hot rod style.
- The integrated Wireless Headset Interface Module (WHIM) enables the wireless connection of Bluetooth headsets to the “Boom! Box GTS “infotainment system.
CVO Road Glide
- Displacement: 1923 cm3
- Power kW (PS) / rpm: 78 (106) / 5450
- Nm Torque Nm / rpm: 171/3750
- Top speed: 175 km / h
- Availability: probably from March 2020 in Europe
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Audience Rating: Freigegeben ab 18 Jahren
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2022-12-30 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API