A festival of moto culture
Visitors, both Harley-Davidson riders and fans of the brand, were able to enjoy a diverse program. The festival grounds covered an impressive area of around 40,000 square meters. In the so-called Harley Village there were numerous dealers and caterers to discover. A special highlight was the 30-meter-high Ferris wheel, which offered visitors a breathtaking view over the grounds.
Live action and music
The event offered something not only for motorcycle fans. Live stunt shows by Polish professional motorcyclist Maciej “DOP” Bielicki provided thrills. Musically, the event featured bands such as Nazareth, Knuckle Head, Gráinne Duffy and Bonfire, as well as 15 other bands playing on two stages.
120 years of Harley-Davidson in focus
A special highlight was the “120 Years Exhibition” of Harley-Davidson. This exhibition featured numerous historic motorcycles that illustrated the rich history of the coveted brand. The classic bikes on display in the impressive exhibition were as much a talking point as the latest models on display in the Expo area. Among them were the latest models from Milwaukee, such as the Nightster Special and the Breakout. More than 200 visitors took the opportunity to test ride.
Custom bike show and guided tours
On Saturday, the best V-twin tuners in the motorcycle scene gathered at the Custombike Show, which was supported by Metzeler and sponsored by the Harley Owners Group. They presented their unique creations to an expert jury. But the focus was not only on looking, riding was not neglected either. On guided tours, the participants were able to explore the surroundings of Hamburg, such as the Alte Land and the Lüneburg Heath.
Grand parade at the end
On Sunday, May 21, a grand parade brought the event to a close. Around 5,000 machines set off on a farewell lap of around 30 kilometers through Hamburg, which was enthusiastically celebrated by the people of Hamburg.
Ford presents latest models
Ford, which like Harley-Davidson is 120 years old, was also represented at the event. They presented their latest models, including the Ranger and the Bronco, as well as the latest evolutionary stage of the Mustang and the Mustang Eleanor, one of the Hero Cars from the movie “Only 60 Seconds”.
Looking forward to Hamburg Harley Days 2024
Hamburg Harley Days will continue next year. The event is tentatively scheduled for June 28-30, 2024. So, mark the date in your calendar and be there when the next round of Harley Days starts in Hamburg!
- S100 GLANZ-WACHS SPRAY: Für Ihr Motorrad nur das Beste! Mit der Spezial-Formel unseres bewährten Motorrad-Versiegelung verleihen Sie allen Oberflächen langanhaltenden Schutz & einen höheren Glanz.
- EXTREM LANGER SCHUTZ: Mit unserem Sprüh-Wax erhalten sie garantiert langen Schutz vor Umwelteinflüssen durch das enthaltene Carnauba-Wachs. Dank der Carnauba-Booster Technologie lässt sich das...
- SCHNELLERE REINIGUNG: Mit der speziellen Wirkstoffkombination unseres Wachs-Sprays können Sie Ihr Motorrad auch ohne Wasser schnell & leicht reinigen. Sogar leichte Ölverschmutzungen können so...
- FÜR ALLE OBERFLÄCHEN: Das Motorrad-Wachs ist für alle Motorradoberflächen, wie z.B. Lack, Metall, Kunststoff oder Chrom geeignet.
- DR. WACK PREMIUM PFLEGE: Seit über 45 Jahren stellen wir hochwirksame & innovative Pflege- & Reinigungsmittel für Auto, Motorrad & Fahrrad in herausragender Qualität her.
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2024-02-21 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API