The Road 5 GT, the successor to the Pilot Road 4 GT, was specially developed for use on heavy machinery with high payloads. Among other things, a reinforced carcass construction was designed for the touring tire.
For the Tour – Michelin Road 5 GT
The well-known 2CT rubber compounds in the front and 2CT + rear as well as the tread design remained unchanged. This also guarantees the Road 5 GT for high mileage and a lot of grip, especially in wet conditions.
The Michelin Road 5 GT is now available from the dealer in two front and four rear wheel dimensions. Approvals can be downloaded from the homepage of Michelin.
The dimensions of the new Michelin Road 5 GT:
- 120/70 ZR 17 M/C (58W) ROAD 5 GT F TL
- 120/70 ZR 18 M/C (59W) ROAD 5 GT F TL
- 170/60 ZR 17 M/C (72W) ROAD 5 GT R TL
- 180/55 ZR 17 M/C (73W) ROAD 5 GT R TL
- 190/50 ZR 17 M/C (73W) ROAD 5 GT R TL
- 190/55 ZR 17 M/C (75W) ROAD 5 GT R TL
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2019-11-03 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API