Vins introduced the EV-01, which uses an electric drive from Zero. The chassis and frame components are similar to the Duecinquanta two-stroke Sporbike.
As with the two-stroke motorcycle, the EV-01 is equipped with a carbon fiber monocoque frame and first-class suspension components. Carbon is also used for the fork. This gives you a weight of 170 kg, which is very impressive for an electric motorcycle.
The engine produces around 70 hp and 150 Nm. The top speed is given as 200 km/h (125 mph). No information has yet been given on the range, rumors say that it will be around 150 km (100 Miles).
2.5 hours are specified for charging on a DC quick charger, and around 10 hours on a normal socket.
Vins EV-01 spec:
- Powertrain Zero motorcycle
- Max capacity =14 kWh
- Max power >70 PS (52kW)
- Max torque >150 Nm
- Max speed =125 mph
- Chassis structural carbon fiber monocoque
- Castor angle 23° adjustable
- Front suspension Double A-arm with monoshock absorber and carbon fiber fork
- Rear suspension Double actuation push-rod parallel with monoschock absorber; carbon fiber swingarm
- Brakes Front 300 mm double disc with radial caliper, rear 220 mm single disc with single caliper
- Wheels 120/70 -17” – 160/60-17”
- Weight 170 kg
- Wheelbase 1.380 mm
- Power to weight ratio =0,41 hp/kg
- Charge time (standard) 9,8 hours (100%) – 9,3 hours (95%)
- *With charge tank option 2,5 hours (100%) – 2 hours (95%)
- Ladezeit: 3 Stunden
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Arbeitsabstand: bis zu 2.0 km in offenem Gelände
- Advanced Noise Control Audio. Betriebstemperatur: -10°C – 55°C
- Hochfrequenzspezifikationen: 76 ~ 108MHz
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2022-09-27 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API