The small Panigale with the two-cylinder engine has been fundamentally revised and comes in 2020 as Panigale V2 on the market.
Ducati Panigale V2 for 2020
It was wored on the design, the electronics, the ergonomics and the engine. The electronics package allows different driving modes. One can control this with the new 4.3 TFT display. The lighting uses LED technology.
The Superquadro engine now delivers 5 hp and 2 Nm more than its predecessor “959 Panigale”. That means it now reaches 155 hp at 10,750 rpm and a maximum torque of 104 Nm at 9,000 rpm. It fulfills the Euro5 standard.
The extra power was achieved mainly through new injectors, new injection angle and new intake ports.
The maintenance is due every 12,000 km (or every 12 months), the valve clearance must be checked every 24,000 km.
Design and ergonomics
In contrast to the 959 gets the V2 a single side swingarm. The tight fairing around the monocoque frame emphasizes the compact shape of the Superquadro engine.
At the front, the air intakes have been optimized and now provide greater efficiency. At the top edge of the air inlets is the LED daytime running light. The headlights have been deliberately made more compact to achieve a more aggressive look through the large intake ports. Two wing elements are intended to accelerate the incoming air.
The fairing goes into an under-engine muffler, which opens in a compact tailpipe on the right side.
The new ergonomics should improve ride comfort. The new seat cushion is intended to offer the driver more freedom of movement in the longitudinal direction and increase the seating comfort. At the position of the footpegs, however, nothing changes.
Suspension and wheels
The V2 comes with a fully adjustable 43 mm Showa BPF upside-down fork, which saves weight compared to conventional fork types, has improved damping performance and requires less fluid.
The rear suspension is adopted by a Sachs strut, which is connected via a progressive linkage with the swing arm. Attached to the damper side and thus allows easy access.
The cast aluminum wheels come in a 5-spoke design and are equipped with Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa II in sizes 120/70 ZR17 and 180/60 ZR17.
Braking on the front is with Brembo monobloc saddles type M4.32, which are operated by a master cylinder and bite in two 320 mm brake discs.
Main as-standard features:
- New design
- Euro 5 compliant 955 cm³ Superquadro engine
- Under-engine silencer with single side end pipe
- Aluminium monocoque frame
- Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Fully adjustable 43 mm Showa Big Piston Fork (BPF)
- Fully adjustable Sachs shock
- Sachs steering damper
- Electronics package with 6-axis Inertial Measurement Unit (6D IMU): ABS Cornering EVO; Ducati
- Traction Control (DTC) EVO 2; Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) EVO; Ducati Quick Shift up/down
- (DQS) EVO 2; Engine Brake Control (EBC) EVO
- Riding Modes (Race, Sport, Street)
- 17-litre steel tank
- Full-TFT 4.3” colour dashboard
- Full-LED headlight with DRL
- Two-seater configuration
- Braking system with Brembo M4.32 monobloc calipers
- Wheels with new 5-spoke design
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa II tyres (rear 180/60)
- Ready for: Ducati Lap Timer GPS (DLT GPS), Ducati Multimedia System (DMS), Ducati Data
- Analyser+ GPS (DDA+ GPS)
On the Panigale V2, the electronics package consists of:
- ABS Cornering EVO
- Ducati Traction Control (DTC) EVO 2
- Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) EVO
- Ducati Quick Shift up/down (DQS) EVO 2
- Engine Brake Control (EBC) EVO
- Ducati Corse Blechschild bei ALex’s Bikeshop jetzt online kaufen.
- Maße: 40x42 cm
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2021-08-02 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API