In honor of multiple WSBK champion Troy Bayliss, Ducati has introduced a special edition of the Panigale V2.
Troy Bayliss has claimed 52 victories, 94 podium finishes and three world championship titles with Ducati’s three models 996 R, 999 R and 1098 R. A special edition Panigale V2 has been created in his honor. First and foremost, the 1st Championship 20th Anniversary is characterized by the special paint scheme. Here they were inspired by the design of the 996 R, with which Bayliss won his first title in 2001. Of course, Bayliss’ starting number (#21) is not missing. In addition, the Shell logo was applied and Troy’s autograph was reproduced on the tank. The number of the model was also stamped into the triple clamp.
The Panigale V2 has been upgraded with components from Öhlins. An NX30 fork now damps at the front and a TTX36 shock absorber at the rear. Overall, the special edition is 3kg lighter than the standard model. The weight reduction was achieved by using a lithium-ion battery and a single seat configuration. However, the passenger seat and footrests are included and can be mounted accordingly.
In addition, sport grips, a carbon fiber and titanium exhaust cover, and a special rider seat were installed. Self-bleeding brake and clutch pumps with smoke gray expansion tanks also found their way onto the special model.
- Vorbestellerbonus - Jetzt MotoGP 21 für die PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X oder PC vorbestellen und den DLC „MotoGP - Limited Edition Liveries“ erhalten.
- Die MotoGP 21-Saison so mitreißend wie nie zuvor
- Verfolge deine Karriere und werde zum Held der MotoGP-Meisterschaft
- Baue dein eigenes MotoGP-Team auf und triff wichtige Entscheidungen
- Passe deinen Fahrer und dein Motorrad an und zeige allen, wer neben dem besten Fahrstil auch den coolsten Style hat
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2022-03-29 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API