The Monster: One motorcycle for all
The Monster, the flagship of Ducati’s naked sports bikes, is characterized by its sporty, powerful yet street-legal engine. It is a motorcycle that is suitable for everyone and can be optimally controlled in any situation without compromising on riding fun and speed – this is how it is described by Ducati itself.
A modern design that focuses on the essentials.
It offers first-class riding performance that is always controllable thanks to state-of-the-art electronics, and combines this with a modern and elegant design. In doing so, the Monster stays true to the original DNA of the 1993 concept: the combination of the Ducati street engine with a superbike-derived frame. An aluminum front frame inspired by the Panigale V4 is used.
New color variants for the 2024 model year
For the 2024 model year, Ducati has added Iceberg White to the Monster’s color palette, joining Ducati Red and Aviator Grey. The new paint scheme is also available for the Plus version, which comes with an additional front fairing and a cover for the pillion seat. This is intended to give the Monster an even sportier look.
Lightness and comfort: the strengths of the Monster
Lightness is one of the strengths of the Monster. Every component has been designed to be as light as possible, from the aluminum front frame to the tail mounted directly to the engine, resulting in an overall weight reduction of 18 kg (39.68 lb) compared to the Monster 821. The result is a nimble and compact motorcycle that is easy to move in traffic, while at the same time should guarantee full control in any situation.
With a seat height of 820 mm (32.28 inches) and slim lines, the motorcycle allows feet to be comfortably placed on the ground, even for shorter people. The positioning of the footpegs and handlebars allows for a relaxed riding position and a comfortable ride.
The modern design focuses on the essentials and highlights the Monster’s distinctive features. While the front view of the bike is characterized by the full LED headlight, at the rear of the bike you can see a short, curved tail with two painted side panels inspired by the Panigale V4. In the center is the Monster’s distinctive curved and muscular fuel tank.
Latest generation electronics
The Monster’s electronics are of the latest generation. Standard equipment includes ABS, traction control and wheelie control, which are adjustable in various levels. All important information for the ride is clearly visible on the 4.3-inch TFT color display. The sporty character of the Monster is also underlined by Launch Control.
The engine is the desmodromic-controlled Testastretta 11° twin-cylinder with Euro 5 approval, whose valve clearance only needs to be checked and adjusted every 30,000 km. Maximum power and torque are respectively 111 hp (109.48 hp, 82.03 kW) at 9,250 rpm and 93 Nm (68.59 lb-ft) at 6,500 rpm. For A2 license holders, the Monster is also available in a reduced-power version with 35 kW. The Monster’s reliable and powerful engine can be customized to suit the needs of any rider thanks to three Ducati Riding Modes – Sport, Touring and Urban.
Customization with Ducati performance accessories
The Monster can be customized with a wide range of Ducati Performance accessories, from Termignoni mufflers to engine guards and short license plate holders.
Availability and prices
The Monster in Iceberg White color is available from 12,590 euros in Germany from June 2023 ($13,570.76 USD), while the Plus version is available for 12,990 euros ($14,001.92 USD).
- DAS ULTIMATIVE GESCHENK: Das ultimative Muc-Off Pflegeset für Motorräder ist das perfekte Geschenk für jeden Motorradliebhaber. Wir haben eine Auswahl unserer besten Produkte zusammengestellt, um...
- REINIGEN SIE IHR MOTORRAD: Der erste Schritt in unserem Drei-Punkte-Motorradpflegeprogramm ist die Reinigung. Mit diesem Kit, das unsere berüchtigten pinkfarbenen Nano Tech Motorradreiniger enthält,...
- SCHÜTZEN SIE IHR MOTORRAD: Den oft übersehenen zweiten Schritt sollten Sie auf gar keinen Fall auslassen. Schützen Sie Ihr Motorrad nach der Reinigung mit dem Muc-Off Motorcycle Protectant – der...
- MOTORRAD WERKZEUG SET: Das ultimative Motorrad Set enthält vier unserer meistverkauften Radreinigungsbürsten, ein Mikrofasertuch und einen Schwamm, sodass Sie gleich mit der Reinigung loslegen...
- GEEIGNET FÜR ALLE MOTORRADARTEN: Egal, ob Sie lieber auf dem Asphalt oder off-road unterwegs sind – das ultimative Motorradpflegeset ist einfach unverzichtbar für die Reinigung Ihre Gefährts nach...
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2023-12-04 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API