A tribute to the naked bike that defined an era
In tribute to the motorcycle that revolutionized the world of two-wheelers (according to Ducati), the Bologna-based motorcycle manufacturer is launching a special version of the Monster. The Monster 30° Anniversario wears a tricolor paint scheme that celebrates Italian craftsmanship and will be produced in a limited edition of just 500 units.
With its uncompromising components, it has the lowest weight of all previous Monster models and impresses with its sporty dynamics.
The Monster and its worldwide fan base
Since its introduction in 1993, the Monster has won over 350,000 motorcycle enthusiasts worldwide. In its essence, it has always remained the same: a sporty engine optimized for the road, a superbike chassis, wide handlebars and no fairing. According to Ducati, this combination was not only unique but also enormously effective and led to the invention of a completely new class of motorcycle, the naked bike.
The Monster 30° Anniversario – A masterpiece of Italian design
Like all Monster models, this particular version is characterized by its unmistakable design and maximum fun on the road. Its true nature is revealed at first glance by the 30th Anniversary tricolor paint scheme, reminiscent of the sportiest Monsters of the past.
The design is complemented by the gold rims and gold Öhlins NIX30 fork, made especially for this model. Other eye-catching elements include a seat with an embroidered 30-year logo, a special dashboard animation when the ignition is turned on, and a badge with the model name and serial number. A certificate of authenticity and a special motorcycle cover are also included.
Technical refinements of the 30° Anniversario
Apart from its looks, the Monster 30° Anniversario impresses with its dynamic qualities. With an unladen weight of only 184 kg or 406 pounds, it is 4 kg or just under 9 pounds lighter than the standard model.
The Monster is a modern reinterpretation of the original recipe and stands out for its lightness, ease of handling and speed. It is powered by the Testastretta 11° engine, a liquid-cooled 4-valve twin cylinder with desmodromic control and 111 hp (110 hp, 82 KW) at 9,250 rpm and 93 Nm at 6,500 rpm. This engine stands out for its reliability and easy maintenance, with long intervals (15,000 km for oil changes and 30,000 km for valve clearance checks). It delivers powerful performance at all speeds, especially in the medium and low range, which is the most frequently used on the road.
The chassis of the new Monster is extremely functional and effective, transferring the inspiring principles of Ducati superbikes to a road bike. The engine is load-bearing and connected to it is a front frame conceptually reminiscent of that of the Panigale V4.
Premium suspension and brakes for enhanced riding experience
The fully adjustable Öhlins suspension features a fork that is 0.6 kg, or about 1.3 pounds, lighter than the one used in the Monster and Monster+, improving ride feel as well as ground clearance and thus maximum lean angle. The suspension is sport-tuned to ensure that the Monster 30° Anniversario is a great joy on both mixed roads and race tracks.
The braking system includes Brembo Stylema front calipers and aluminum flanges for the 320 mm front brake discs, which give the Monster 30° Anniversario better braking and agility.
The Monster’s electronics are state-of-the-art. Standard equipment includes lean angle sensitive ABS, Ducati Traction Control and Ducati Wheelie Control, all adjustable to different levels. The sporty characteristics of the new Monster 30° Anniversario are also underlined by Launch Control, which enables lightning-fast launches.
Driving modes and instrument display
The three riding modes – Sport, Road and Rain – allow the character of the Monster to be shaped according to the rider’s preferences and needs. Everything is easily managed via the handlebar controls and the 4.3″ color TFT display. The latter features racing graphics reminiscent of the Panigale V4, with a large tachometer and a full information display, including the current gear indicator.
The Monster 30° Anniversario – A limited edition tribute to a legendary naked bike.
With its iconic livery, light weight and premium components, the Monster 30° Anniversario is an impressive tribute to a motorcycle that revolutionized the motorcycling world and whose fan base continues to grow unabated to this day, that’s how Ducati describes the special edition model.
Main model equipment
- “30° Anniversario” celebrative livery with Tricolore style*
- Plate with bike name and number (XXX/500)*
- Dedicated dashboard animation at the key-on*
- Sport rider seat shape with logo*
- 937 cm3 Testastretta 11° engine
- Max Power: 111 CV @ 9.250 rpm
- Max torque: 9,5 kgm @ 6.500 rpm
- Street-legal Termignoni slip-on*
- Kerb weight: 184 kg *
- Aluminium front frame
- Lightened, GFRP subframe
- Aluminium swingarm
- Öhlins steering damper*
- Öhlins NIX30 fork *
- Öhlins rear shock *
- Forged Aluminium wheels (-1.86 kg/- 4 lb vs Monster cast wheels) *
- Front and rear mudguards in carbon fibre*
- Full-LED lighting system with sweeping indicators
- Color, 4.3” TFT cockpit with fuel level and gear indicator
- Riding Modes (3 configurations) recalibrated according to the new chassis. New Wet Riding Mode *
- Cornering ABS on 3 levels, with front-only mode
- DTC (8 levels) and DWC (4 levels)
- Launch Control (3 levels)
- Brembo front brake setup; 320 mm discs with aluminium inner flanges, Stylema® monobloc calipers, radial master cylinder and synthered pads*
- Hydraulic clutch command, radial master cylinder
- Seat height: 840 mm
- DQS up/down
- Li-Ion battery*
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso IV tires*
- Front cowl*
- Passenger seat cover*
- Dedicated bike cover*
- Certificate of authenticity*
*Exclusive equipment for Monster 30° Anniversario
- Das Modell besteht aus Metallteilen und Kunststoffteilen.
- Detaillierte Nachbildung des Modells
- Maßstab 1:18
- Tolles Geschenk für Motorrad-Fans.
- Carbon Fiber Motorrad Kotflügel Vorne Reifen Kotflügel Für Ducati Für Monster 696 796 1100 Evo Abs Kunststoff Schlamm Schutzfolie
- Sie bieten außergewöhnlichen Grip und Stabilität und verhindern so jegliche Reibung am Rahmen.
- Der Kotflügel kann das Motorrad effektiv schützen und vor Kratzern auf der Fahrzeugoberfläche schützen.
- Haltbarkeit: Der Motorradkotflügel bietet hervorragende Stabilität und Schutz, ist zuverlässiger und praktischer.
- Einfach zu installieren: Einfach zu bedienen, einfach zu installieren ohne zusätzliche Änderungen.
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2023-09-26 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API