An impressive partnership continues
Cummins, along with the returning Ian Hutchinson, will pilot the Honda machines in various races including the RST Superbike, RL360 Superstock, Milwaukee Senior and Monster Energy Supersport races. His aim is to add to his impressive record of twelve TT podiums, six of which were achieved during his time with Clive Padgett’s team. A particular focus will be on his desire for his first win at this prestigious event.
Looking back and looking ahead
Since joining Team Padgetts in 2017, Cummins has achieved a string of podium finishes in Superbike and Senior races between 2018 and 2022, narrowly missing out on the podium just once. In 2022, he finished second in the Superstock race, setting his personal best time with an average speed of 133.116 mph, making him the fourth fastest rider in TT history. Despite a season hampered by illness last year, which saw him miss much of the training week and early races, Cummins again proved his talent and resilience with two fourth place finishes in the Senior and second Superstock races.
The words of Conor Cummins
Conor Cummins shared his thoughts: “I’ve taken a lot of time in the off-season to reflect on what I want to achieve in the coming year. Now that all the pieces of the puzzle have come together, I’m excited to continue working with the Milenco by Padgett’s Motorcycles team.”
He added, “After analyzing everything both on and off the track, I’m ready to race properly and focus on winning with the TT at the forefront. The passion and desire to win is still strong and after discussions with Clive, we have decided to put everything on the line to win at the TT.”
A strong team for 2024
With Ian Hutchinson as his new teammate, Cummins feels stronger and ready for his best season yet. Clive Padgett, Team Principal of Milenco by Padgett’s Motorcycles, was also positive about continuing the collaboration with Cummins and emphasized the impressive performances of the past and the anticipation of the coming season.
Preparations for the season
Ahead of the 2024 Isle of Man TT races, the team is planning several pre-season tests and will take part in some rounds of the British Championship as well as the North West 200. The combination of experience, talent and a strong team dynamic sets high expectations for the upcoming racing season.
- AkyTex Herren Hoodie | Motiv: Isle of Man Fanhoody
- umfangreiche Farb- und Größenauswahl
- Aufdruck: Premium Flex
- Schnitt/Passform: Regular-Fit
- Weitere Merkmale: doppelte Kapuze, gleichfarbige flache Kordel, Känguru-Tasche vorne
- Kapuzen-Sweatshirt mit Känguru-Tasche, elastische Bündchen an den Ärmeln und am Saum, Ton-in-Ton-Kordel, angeraute Innenseite.80% Polyester, 20% Baumwolle, 280 g/mĠ
- andere Farben und weitere Größen (XS, 4XL oder 5XL) auf Anfrage
- bitte bestellen Sie keine weiteren Größen auf Verdacht, ein Umtausch bei nicht passender Größe ist möglich
- andere Motivfarbe auf Anfrage auch möglich
- Our Mission Is To Provide You With Premium Everyday Apparel With The Best Graphic Shirts.
- A front kangaroo pocket make the perfect space for warm your hands and storing the essentials like keys,mobile phone, earphone,cride cards etc .
- Round neck SweatHoodie made of 60% Cotton 40% polyester, Comfortable, Soft, Absorbent, Breathable ,quick-drying.Comfortable Round Collar,easy To Wear And Take Off, Make Your Neck Feel Comfortable.
- Funny And Colorful Design,Different Styles Everyday Not The Same Mood.
- Sizes Available S-3Xl. Design Is Placed On Front Of Shirt. Back Of Shirt Will Be Left Blank. Please See Our Sizing Chart Before Purchasing To Ensure You Receive The Best Possible Fit Available.
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2024-02-07 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API