CFMoto already presented a radical concept bike at the end of 2017. The C.02-NK has been further developed in the meantime and will probably be launched on the market as a super naked under the name 1250NK.
Currently there is no official announcement from CFMoto, but patent drawings have surfaced that reveal the new model.
CFMoto Super-Naked with KTM technology
The cooperation between the Austrian motorcycle manufacturer KTM and the Chinese motorcycle manufacturer CFMoto is now very close. CFMoto produces some KTM engines and even models like the 790 Duke or the 790 Adventure are manufactured by them. Of course, it is not surprising that CFMoto also uses KTM technology and KTM engines in their own models, or that models are built on a common basis.
The Chinese manufacturer has equipped the 1250TR-G model with a 1270cc V-twin based on the engine of the KTM RC8. In the touring bike, the two-cylinder produces 140 hp. According to patent drawings, this engine will also be used in the 1250NK naked bike.
How will the CFMoto 1250NK be equipped?
It can be assumed that the V2 will be designed for a higher maximum power. It is mounted in a trellis frame in the patent drawings of the naked bike. A single-sided swingarm can also be seen in the drawings, although this does not necessarily mean that it will also be in series production.
One can also see similarities with the 800NK model. Both are equipped with a v-shaped headlight and a “v-shaped” windshield.
On the concept bike, the muffler was still mounted under the engine. On the patent drawings, however, it has moved back to the side. It is not clear at present whether the decision was made for cost reasons or because of emissions regulations.
A very large and vertically mounted display can be seen in front of the handlebars. There’s no information about it yet, of course, but the size suggests that touch operation and excellent connectivity features can be expected.
When CFMoto will officially announce the 1250NK, under which name the super naked bike will then go on sale and where it will be released is currently still unclear.
- Detaillierter Modellbausatz im Maßstab 1:12
- Der qualitativ hochwertige Bausatz von TAMIYA muss in Eigenregie montiert werden.
- Der selbstständige Aufbau wird mithilfe einer Schritt für Schritt bzw. bebilderten Aufbauanleitung begleitet. Die Aufbauanleitung ist selbstverständlich im Lieferumfang enthalten.
- Auf Basis der Aufbauanleitung müssen die passgenauen Einzelteile zusammengefügt werden. Eine Lackierung der Teile kann nach eigenen Vorstellungen vorgenommen werden.
- Werkzeug, Klebstoff und Farben sind im Lieferumfang des Plastikbausatzes nicht enthalten. Diese müssen optional erworben werden.
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2022-12-30 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API