KTM and the renowned luxury mobility brand BRABUS have begun a new chapter in their successful collaboration. The world premiere of the BRABUS 1300 R Edition 23 shows that the two brands can create sustainable innovations in motorcycle construction.
The exclusive special edition is a direct evolution of its predecessor, the 2022 BRABUS 1300 R. It combines the best features of both brands and offers new characteristic features and its own identity. With only 290 examples available in select markets, the BRABUS 1300 R Edition 23 opens the door to the elite BRABUS Night Riders.
The BRABUS 1300 R Edition 23 is a statement of luxury, exclusivity and badass experience on two wheels. It impresses with a luxurious design, attention to detail and ultra-limited exclusivity. Its aggressively elegant looks, functionality and power make it a unique naked bike.
Power and precision: The technology of the BRABUS 1300 R Edition 23
The bike is based on the KTM 1290 SUPER DUKE R EVO and offers a state-of-the-art riding experience thanks to the 1,301 cc LC8 V-twin engine with 132 kW / 180 hp at 9,500 rpm and 140 Nm of torque at 8,000 rpm. The BRABUS twin-pipe slip-on exhaust system emphasizes the unmistakable character and sound.
The BRABUS 1300 R Edition 23 has been upgraded with new features such as a distinctive headlight mask, forged BRABUS Monoblock Z wheels, high-quality carbon elements and an elegant driver’s seat. It also features a semi-active WP APEX suspension that provides the driver with six different driving modes.
Individuality and style: The color variants and equipment of the BRABUS 1300 R Edition 23
This bike is offered in two color variants: “Superblack” and “Stealth Gray”. Each machine is equipped with a “Sign of Excellence” with a limited number and a range of custom parts, including BRABUS Monoblock Z lightweight forged wheels, a custom heated rider’s seat, BRABUS CNC-machined parts, redesigned side panels with exposed carbon air ducts and LED lighting with a distinctive headlight mask. This adds a touch of individuality to the BRABUS 1300 R Edition 23, and emphasizes the BRABUS Heritage styling.
The semi-active WP APEX suspension allows the driver to choose between six different driving modes: COMFORT, STREET, SPORT, TRACK and ADVANCED The AUTO mode automatically adapts to the road and driving conditions.
Heated grips and a lightweight lithium-ion battery complete the exceptional driving experience.
Those who want to become part of the elite club can pre-order the BRABUS 1300 R Edition 23 from 02/16/2023 at 15:00 CET. A special homepage has been set up for this purpose https://www.ktm.com/de-de/brabus-1300-r-edition-23.html
The price is 42,500 EUR.
The highlights of the BRABUS KTM 1300 R Edition 23
- “Sign of Excellence” with limited edition number
- BRABUS Monoblock Z lightweight forged wheels in 9-spoke design
- BRABUS Slip-On twin-tube exhaust system
- Customized, heated BRABUS driver’s seat
- BRABUS launch animation
- BRABUS color scheme for the display
- Custom black painted frame
- BRABUS carbon air intakes
- BRABUS Carbon Headlight Mask
- BRABUS Carbon Belly Pan
- BRABUS CNC-machined triple clamp
- Adjustable BRABUS CNC-machined levers for front brake and clutch
- Adjustable BRABUS CNC-machined footpegs
- BRABUS CNC-machined tanks and oil filler cap
- BRABUS pillion seat cover
- BRABUS handlebar end mirrors
- Carbon underbody protection with short license plate holder
- LED turn signals with integrated brake lights
- Semi-active WP APEX suspension, including:
- WP PRO COMPONENTS (WP APEX PRO 7117) steering damper
- 5 riding modes (STREET – SPORT – RAIN – PERFORMANCE – TRACK)
- Short stroke throttle grip
- Heated grips
- Lightweight lithium-ion battery
- Additional carbon parts
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Carl Bjorklund, Mark Bjorklund, Jason Omer (Actors)
- Chad DeRosa (Director) - Colin Dalvit (Writer) - Andrew Lahmann (Producer)
- Audience Rating: Freigegeben ab 12 Jahren
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2024-02-21 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API