For the 50th anniversary of the / 5 series and 50 years of BMW Motorrad production in Berlin, BMW is bringing an exclusive anniversary model.
R nineT models stand for classic, unadulterated, original and air-cooled motorcycles. With the new anniversary model, R nineT / 5, the Heritage Adventure World is now enriched with another offshoot.
BMW R ninteT /5
It is intended to relive the nostalgic charm in a contemporary way. It is equipped with heated grips, contemporary knee pads, elaborate paint in Lupine blue metallic with smoke effect and double lining, plus a jubilee badge on the tank.
True to the historical model, the rear view mirror and the exhaust manifold were chrome plated. The double seat has a transverse embossing of the cover and is provided with a strap and white piping. The fork has bellows.
The highlights of the BMW R nineT / 5:
- Powerful boxer engine with 1 170 cc displacement and 81 kW (110 hp) according to EU-4 directives.
- Spoked wheels, 3.5 x 17 inches at the front and 5.5 x 17 inches at the rear.
- 320 mm double disc brake in front.
- ABS as standard.
- ASC (Automatic Stability Control) as standard.
- Heated grips as standard.
- 2-in-1 exhaust system made of stainless steel with chrome-plated manifolds and polished rear silencer.
- Chromed mirrors.
- Tank with knee pads and elaborate livery in lupine blue metallic with smoke effect and double lining.
- Front mudguard in Lupine Blue Metallic with double lining.
- Double seat with chrome trim and white piping as in the historical model.
- Forked tubes, hubs and wheel spokes in aluminum silver.
- Telescopic fork with bellows.
- High-quality detail solutions such as fork bridges and footrests made of forged, natural anodized aluminum.
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2023-05-29 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API