Bimota has published the first pictures of the finalized Tesi H2. Until recently the PS monster was still being worked on and the tests are now completed.
For the first time the Bimota Tesi H2 was shown at the EICMA 2019. It is the first motorcycle since the merger with Kawasaki. Accordingly, the Kawasaki H2 was used for the base. The axle pivot steering of the Tesi models was integrated. Some weight could be saved by using carbon parts. The fairing is also made of carbon fiber. Thereby a dry weight of 207 kg was achieved.
The supercharged engine produces 170 kW or 231 PS at 11,500 rpm. With Ram Air 178 kW or 242 hp at 11,500 rpm are achieved.
From October the motorcycle is to be officially offered for sale. For Europe there is already the possibility to pre-order the Tesi H2. The price is 64.000 Euro or 75.700 USD.
The data of the Bimota Tesi H2:
- Model name: Tesi H2
- Frame type: Aluminum alloy plates billet machined, with rear swingarm mounting plate
- Engine type / Valve system: 4 stroke, 4-cyl, DOHC, W/C, supercharged / DOHC 4 valve
- Displacement: 998 cm³
- Bore x Stroke: 0 mm × 55.0 mm
- Compression ratio: 5 : 1
- power: 170 kW (231 PS) / 11,500 rpm (with Ram Air) (178 kW (242 PS) /11,500 rpm)
- torque: 141N・m (14.4 kgf・m) / 11,000 rpm
- Fuel system DFI®: 50 mm throttle bodies (4) with dual injection, Euro 4
- Fuel capacity: 17 lt.
- Transmission: 6 speed, return, dog-ring, constant mesh
- Gear Ratio: 1° 3.188(51/16); 2° 2.526(48/19); 3° 2.045(45/22); 4° 1.727(38/22); 5° 1.524(32/21); 6° 1.348(31/23)
- Primary reduction ratio: 551 (76/49)
- Final reduction ratio: 444 (44/18)
- Clutch type: Wet, multi-disc
- Lubrication system: Forced Lubrication (wet sump)
- Engine oil capacity: 0 lt.
- Overall length: 074 mm
- Overall width: 770 mm
- Overall height: 155 mm
- Wheelbase: 445 mm
- Ground clearance: 140 mm
- Seat height: 840 mm (+/- 10 mm)
- Rake angle / Trail: 3° / 117 mm
- Front Suspension: Billet aluminum alloy swingarm
- Wheel travel: 100 mm
- Rear Suspension: Billet aluminum alloy swingarm
- Rear wheel travel: 130 mm
- Front tire size: 120 / 70Z R17
- Front wheel size: J17M/C × MT3.50
- Rear tire size: 200 / 55Z R17
- Rear wheel size: J17M/C × MT6.00
- Front dual: Disc 330 mm
- Rear single: Disc 220 mm
- Dry weight: 207 kg
- Suggested retail price (in Italy): EUR 64.000 incl. VAT 22%
- Start of sales: October 2020
- Ladezeit: 3 Stunden
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Arbeitsabstand: bis zu 2.0 km in offenem Gelände
- Advanced Noise Control Audio. Betriebstemperatur: -10°C – 55°C
- Hochfrequenzspezifikationen: 76 ~ 108MHz
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2022-03-12 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API