Yamaha has introduced the new Tracer 700. The all-rounder comes in a completely new disguise.
The Tracer 700’s 2020 model is powered by the first Euro 5 version of the popular 689cc 2-cylinder CP2 engine. The crossplane engine with 270 degrees crank offset and thus uneven firing order has been revised.
Fuel injection and ignition settings have been optimized. The air intake has been revised. Improved was also the exhaust settings in combination with a modified exhaust system. As a result, the Euro 5 emission standards can even be surpassed.
The power is specified at 54 kW (73 PS – 72 hp) at 8,750 / min and 67 Nm at 6,500 / min.
The curb weight is 196 kg, which should achieve the best performance weight of the class.
The new look
The slanted LED position lights and dual LED projection headlights are designed to give the tracer a modern and aggressive look.
The compact, lightweight and double-walled fairing is also intended to convey a dynamic appearance and a predatory character.
The windshield was redesigned and should fit perfectly into the design of the fairing. It can be adjusted by more than 60 mm. The handguards have also been redesigned to provide additional wind and weather protection.
The Tracer 700 gets an improved 41 mm Telegabel equipped with damper cartridge. The setting has been adjusted. The fork can be adjusted in preload and rebound. The corresponding adjustment options also apply to the spring strut.
The handlebar has grown by 34 mm in width. In combination with the newly designed seat, this should ensure a comfortable seating position and good handling.
The seat is no longer separated, driver and passenger share the one-piece seat, the rear area is slightly raised, so that the passenger sits more comfortable.
The changes should also increase the long-distance fitness.
Important features of the Tracer 700
- New half-fairing with aggressive new front with double headlights
- Impressive, high-torque 689 cc CP2 engine, Euro 5 compliant
- The lightest motorcycle in its class, best power to weight ratio
- Adjustable spring elements front and rear
- Aerodynamic fairing with one-hand adjustment
- Comfortable seating position with modified ergonomics
- Contoured double seat bench for high driver and passenger comfort
- 17 liter fuel tank for long ranges
- LCD instruments with a bright display on a dark background
- Compact LED turn signals integrated in handguards
The Tracer 700 is available in Icon Gray, Sonic Gray and Phantom Blue. The new model will be available from February 2020 from Yamaha dealers.
- 2 Paar (4 Stück) Schwarz Carbon Design Blinker Neueste LED-Technik - 1 JAHR GARANTIE
- -Extrem hohe Lebensdauer (ca. 50.000 h) durch MOSFET gesteuerte interne LONG LIFE PROTECTION GUARD Schaltung
- -Universell verwendbar - Motorrad, Roller, Quad, ATV,Trike oder Leichtkraftrad
- -Wasserprüf 100% IP67
- - Spannung: 12 V Leistung: 1,3 W Maße: 85 x 20 x 25 mm
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2019-11-04 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API