Michael Dunlop took his 14th TT victory at today’s supersport race.
[sam id=”4″ codes=”true”]The race started with a delay of two hours and 15 minutes, as the weather conditions were not particularly good overnight. At start, the track still had wet spots at Ramsey Hairpin, Nook and Governer’s Dip.
Isle of Man TT 2017, the first race of the class Supersport, the first round
Hillier was again fastest on the first 9 miles to Glen Hellen. His advantage on Dunlop was only 0.4 seconds. With a distance of 0.01 seconds followed his brother William Dunlop. After that, Gary Johnson, Dean Harrison, Peter Hickman, and Ian Hutchinson.
Michael Dunlop took the lead with Ramsey Hairpin. He lay ahead of Hillier for 0.09 seconds. After 1.5 seconds Johnson followed, then Harrison and Hickman.
Hillier took the lead at the bungalow and finished the opening Lap with 124.743 mph. Michael Dunlop 0.377 seconds behind, then Harrison, William Dunlop, Johnson and Hutchinson. The first six separated a time of 9.6 seconds.
The second round
At Glen Helen, Dunlop had a 1.8 second lead on Hillier. William Dunlop was able to prepare for third place, as Harrison had to give up at Ballacraine because of his broken shifter. This brought Johnson to four, Hutchinson to five, and Hickman to six.
After finishing the second time at the Hairpin in Ramsey, the advantage of Dunlop had grown to 3.2 seconds. His brother William was still third, but 10 seconds behind Hillier. Hickman was able to overthrow Hutchinson and put himself in fourth place.
The third round
The half racing distance was over and it was time for the pit stops. Dunlop`s was 126,015 mph in the second round, his lead was reduced to 2.4 seconds. Everything looked as if it were between him and Hillier. William Dunlop continued on third place, meanwhile with a distance of 15.8 seconds. Dan Kneen was able to prepare for sixth place but got a time penalty because of excessive speed in the pit lane. This time 60 seconds.
At Dunlop it went really well and he could extend his lead to 5.9 seconds. The fight for the third podium place was exciting again. Hickman was able to push himself again before William Dunlop and so it went into the final round
The fourth round
Nothing changed at the top. Michael Dunlop was the first to the checkered flag. Second place went to Hillier, who reached his tenth TT podium. Hickman was third.
In the privateers Craig Neve was able to convince with a 14th place. Andrew Dudgeon was 15th Daley Mathison 16, Horst Saiger 17 and the newcomer Adam McLean 18.
An accident had Tom Weeden at Brandywell today and was taken to the Nobles Hospital. He had chest and back injuries, exactly is not yet known.
- 3D Design
- lebenslange Garantie
- Lieferung im Blisterpack
- Kein vergilben, langlebig und kratzfest
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2018-12-15 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API
Results of the Isle of Man 2017 Monster Energy Supersport TT # 1
Pos Rider Machine/Entrant Time Speed
- Michael Dunlop Yamaha / MD Racing 01:12:48.601 – 124.368
- James Hillier Kawasaki / JG Speedfit Kawasaki 01:13:01.845 -123.992
- Peter Hickman Triumph / Trooper Beer 01:13:14.613 – 123.631
- William Dunlop Yamaha / IC Racing / Caffrey International 01:13:24.040 – 123.367
- Ian Hutchinson Yamaha / Mcams Yamaha fuelled by Monst 01:13:50.168 – 122.639
- Gary Johnson Triumph / ReactiveParts/Triumph 01:14:01.201 – 122.334
- Bruce Anstey Honda / padgettsmotorcycles.com 01:14:27.969 – 121.602
- Dan Kneen Honda / JACKSON RACING HONDA 01:14:36.632 – 121.366
- Conor Cummins Honda / padgettsmotorcycles.com 01:14:51.743 – 120.958
- James Cowton Kawasaki / McAdoo Racing Kawasaki 01:15:02.076 – 120.680
- Joshua Brookes Honda / Jackson Racing 01:15:11.945 – 120.416
- Martin Jessopp Triumph / Riders Motorcycles 01:15:12.085 – 120.413
- Ivan Lintin Kawasaki / Dafabet Devitt RC Express Raci 01:15:13.491 – 120.375
- Craig Neve Kawasaki / Callmac Flexi Hydraulic Racing 01:15:39.456 – 119.687
- Andrew Dudgeon Suzuki / Team Slick Performance Racing 01:15:39.799 – 119.678
- Daley Mathison Suzuki / Hol-Taj Suzuki 01:15:52.591 – 119.341
- Horst Saiger Kawasaki / Metzeler 01:16:00.302 – 119.139
- Adam Mclean* Kawasaki / MSS Colechester Kawasaki 01:16:15.344 – 118.748
- Daniel Cooper Honda / Ruby Site Services Honda 01:16:17.986 – 118.679
- Daniel Hegarty Honda / Top Gun Racing / Christian Watson 01:16:18.208 – 118.674
- Dominic Herbertson Kawasaki / Herbertson Racing 01:16:32.843 – 118.295
- Michael Sweeney Yamaha / JWM Yamaha 01:16:36.618 – 118.198
- Sam West Kawasaki / PRL / Worthington 01:17:22.554 – 117.029
- Michal Dokoupil Yamaha / K2 Moto Racing 01:17:29.651 – 116.850
- Kamil Holan Yamaha / Dafit Motoracing 01:17:52.414 – 116.281
- Jim Hodson Yamaha / JGH Racing / Al Gibbon 01:17:55.943 – 116.193
- Mark Parrett Yamaha / Mark Parrett Electrical / Vixen Ra 01:17:57.065 – 116.165
- Julian Trummer Honda / TC Racing / DP Coldplaning 01:17:57.656 – 116.150
- Robert Wilson Yamaha / Stoddart Racing Oban 01:17:59.506 – 116.105
- Adrian Harrison Triumph / Silicone Engineering Racing 01:18:06.014 – 115.943
- Ian Pattinson Yamaha / AMAP University of Sunderland 01:18:16.795 – 115.677
- Xavier Denis Honda / Optimark Road Racing Team 01:18:23.481 – 115.513
- Gavin Lupton Honda / Top Gun Racing / Christian Watson 01:18:36.982 – 115.182
- Joey Thompson* Kawasaki / Team ILR 01:18:41.009 – 115.084
- Josh Daley Kawasaki / Josh Daley Racing 01:18:45.587 – 114.972
- Timothee Monot Honda / TMR 01:18:48.449 – 114.903
- Mark Goodings Kawasaki / PMH Promotions 01:18:56.805 – 114.700
- Richard Wilson Honda / TW Suspension Tech 01:19:14.760 – 114.267
- Mark Purslow TBC / ECTA Racing 01:19:19.082 – 114.163
- David Hewson Kawasaki / Carrot Cycles Shorai Lincoln 01:19:20.938 – 114.119
- Eric Wilson Honda / PRB / Econoloft Racing 01:19:24.163 – 114.041
- David Sellers Suzuki / PRF Suzuki 01:19:32.584 – 113.840
- Matthew Rees Kawasaki / PMR Racing/GT Superbikes 01:19:38.909 – 113.690
- Karl Foster Kawasaki / R Gower powered Piston Foster 01:19:43.860 – 113.572
- Paul Jordan* Kawasaki / ThePeoplesBike.com / B&W Sit 01:19:48.180 – 113.469
- Chris Petty Yamaha / ProJoint Custom Fabrication 01:19:56.206 – 113.280
- Ben Rea Suzuki / Rea-Racing 01:20:03.013 – 113.119
- Jamie Hodson Yamaha / JGH Racing / Hod50n Supporters 01:20:07.204 – 113.020
- Masayuki Yamanaka Honda / Challenge YAMANAKA48 with NA 01:20:25.064 – 112.602
- David Madsen-Mygdal Kawasaki / RJP Racing 01:21:01.783 – 111.752
- Callum Laidlaw Yamaha / Gilmore Engineering 01:21:09.674 – 111.571
- Paul Smyth Yamaha / Paul Smyth Racing 01:21:37.047 – 110.947
- George Spence Suzuki / Street Evolution Motorcycles 01:21:43.931 – 110.791
Picture gallery Monster Energy Supersport TT 1
IOMTT 2017 06 05
Quelle: IOMTT.com or click Info
Press conference on Supersport TT Race 1:
Videos from Supersport TT Race 1 2017: