The Sportster family will be extended by one member, the Iron 1200.
[sam id=”2″ codes=”true”]It is powered by the 1202cc Evolution V-Twin and therefore has 41% more torque than the Iron 833 with the 883cc engine.
The seating position is chopper-typical which is due to the Mini-Ape-Hanger handlebar. It has a diameter of 2.54 cm, a height of 22.2 cm and a width of 81.2 cm. The height is emphasized by the headlight fairing.
The classically shaped 12.5-liter tank features bright graphics with multicolored stripes. The Iron 1200 is available in Vivid Black, Twisted Cherry or Billiard White. But the headlight fairing is always in Vivid Black.
In addition to exhaust, manifold, timer, primary and clutch covers, the entire powertrain is in textured black, chrome-plated pushrod tubes and tappet blocks provide accents.
The Iron 1200 comes on black 9-spoke wheels (19 inches front and 16 inches rear). Belt guard and pulley are also black coated.
- ABS-assisted braking system
- Smart Security System including immobilizer and alarm system
- Four-year unlimited mileage warranty
Data from the Harley-Davidson Iron 1200 (XL 1200NS)
- Displacement: 1202 cm3
- Power: 49 kW (67 hp) at 6,000 rpm
- Max. Torque: 96 Nm at 3,500 rpm
- Recommended retail price Germany: from 10,955 euros plus transport and set-up fee (450 euros), 4-year warranty
- Expected availability in Germany: end of April 2018
- Heil, Carsten (Author)
- 280 Pages - 10/29/2015 (Publication Date) - Brecht V.V.H. GmbH (Publisher)
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2021-03-06 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API