As reported, only the top 500 drivers of the Prolog were allowed to drive at the race on Sunday. Only 25 of them finished the race within the four hours race time.
The route at the Erzberg has steep slopes, boulder fields and wooded areas. In the bathtub it is extremely steep uphill. Of course, on loose ground. Carl`s dinner is a very demanding gravel field. Green Hell is a forest part and the name is program.
Jonny Walker (GBR) took over the lead shortly after the start. Wade Young (RSA), Cody Webb (USA) and Billy Bolt (GBR) followed. Alfredo Gomez (ESP) was able to move forward quickly and be on Walker’s heels. Young fell back to fifth place.
At Carl’s Dinner, the gravel field, Gomez was able to pass Walker. Graham Jarvis (GBR), last year’s Erzberg winner, was also able to overtake Walker. Jarvis tried to defend his title, but Gomez remained in the lead.
After only 2 hours and 17 minutes, Alfredo Gomez was the first to reach the goal. It is his second victory at Erzberg. In 2015 he could win here.
Jarvis reached the target 3 minutes and 22 seconds later.
Keine Produkte gefunden.
The following riders arrived the finish at the Erzberg Rodeo 2017:
- Alfredo Gomez – ESP – KTM 300 EXC
- Graham Jarvis – GBR – Husqvarna TE 300
- Cody Webb – USA – KTM 300 XC
- Wade Young – RSA – Sherco 300
- Jonny Walker – GBR – KTM 300 EXC
- Paul Bolton – GBR – KTM 300 EXC
- Billy Bolt – GBR – Husqvarna TE 300
- Manuel Lettenbichler – GER – KTM 300 EXC
- Mario Roman – ESP – Sherco SE 250 F
- Travis Teasdale – RSA – KTM 250 EXC
- Pol Tarrés – ESP – Beta 300
- Scott Bouverie – RSA – KTM 300 EXC
- Philipp Scholz – GER – KTM 350 EXC
- Colton Haaker – USA – Husqvarna FTE 300
- Lars Enöckl – AUT – KTM EXC 250
- Blake Gutzeit – RSA – Yamaha 2T5P0I
- Kevin Gallas – GER – Husqvarna TE 300
- Xavier Leon Sole – ESP – Husqvarna TE 300
- Brett Swanepoel – RSA – Husqvarna TE 300
- Keith Curtis – USA – KTM 300
- Philipp Bertl – AUT – Beta 300 RR
- Dieter Rudolf – AUT – KTM 2ETXC 300
- David Cyprian – CZE – KTM 250 EXC
- Peter Rieder – AUT – Husqvarna TE 300
- Philipp Schneider – AUT – KTM 300EXC
Videos of the Erzbergrodeo Red Bull Hare Scramble