Triumph Motorcycles has announced the acquisition of electric motorcycle manufacturer OSET BIKES. Apparently Triumph is planning to build an electric off-road motorcycle.
Electric – after street follows offroad
Triumph’s first electric motorcycle, the TE-1, is to be officially unveiled shortly. It won’t stop at just this one electric bike though, as they are acquiring OSET BIKES as part of their strategy to “enter the off-road segment”.
OSET BIKES is one of the leading manufacturers and marketers in the field of off-road electric motorcycles for children. The company was founded in 2004 by Ian Smith, who wanted to develop a small and off-road electric motorcycle for his son. Since then, some 40,000 vehicles have been sold over the past 18 years, powered by an electric motor developed in-house.
Nick Bloor – Triumph CEO: “We are delighted to be working with OSET Bikes: a dynamic company that has been committed to introducing children to the world of motorcycling for many years and is a pioneering brand in electric trials bikes for recreational and competitive use. Our brands will continue to work independently, but Triumph and OSET will collaborate on the development of new off-road models for younger riders, bringing their respective strengths to produce the best bikes possible.”
Ian Smith – Managing Director of OSET Bikes: “When I built the first bike for my son Oliver in my garage, I couldn’t even imagine that we would get this far. We can’t wait for OSET to officially become part of the Triumph family. The OSET brand will continue to be used and be a point of reference for trials and off-road enthusiasts. We are ready to take advantage of all the benefits that will come our way in this new chapter of our history.”
- Entdecke die neuen Inhalte der MotoGP Saison 2022, über 120 Fahrer, mehr als 20 offizielle Strecken und eine mitreißende Stimmung
- Erlebe die spannende Saison 2009 mit exklusiven Hintergrundinfos und actionreichen, historischen Herausforderungen
- Zum ersten Mal in der Geschichte des Videospiel-Franchise kannst du deine Freunde im 2-Spieler-Splitscreen-Modus herausfordern
- Die Day One Edition enthält zusätzlich zum Spiel MotoGP 22 - VIP Multiplier Pack DLC und MotoGP 22 - Special Suits DLC
- Audience Rating: Freigegeben ohne Altersbeschränkung
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2022-12-08 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API