Motorcycle manufacturer Mash launches a new sidecar. The motorcycle used for the sidecar is the Desert Force 400, which was introduced in May 2020.
The engine was equipped with an additional radiator for the higher demands. The single-cylinder engine produces 28.6 PS and transmits its power through a five-speed gearbox. Because of its use as a sidecar, a reverse gear was added to the transmission. A third brake disc was also added to the sidecar. The sidecar weighs a total of 320 kg, which is also due to the fact that the sidecar was made of metal. A lockable and waterproof trunk was also integrated.
The seat height is 830mm and the wide handlebar is equipped with an adjustable steering damper. The sidecar is priced at 10,999 euros plus 249 euros additional costs in Germany. The Mash Side Force can be ordered from May 2021.
- Universalkit für Motorrad, Moped, Scooter mit 2 Sensoren und LCD Display
- Permanente Sicherheit: Anzeige beim Start, Alarm während der Fahrt
- Magnethalter, LCD Display abnehmbar mit USB Induktionsladehalter
- Einfache Montage, automatische Kalibierung
- Für Metall. - und Gummi-Ventil (Snap-In) mit Metallgewinde
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2024-02-26 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API