Riding a motorcycle is more than just a way to get around. For many, it’s a passion shared with other enthusiasts. As with any lifestyle, you want to express your own style, whether it’s through your choice of motorcycle, clothing, or even helmet. When it comes to custom helmets, Ruroc has long been ahead of the game with its Atlas 4.0 series. The helmets are not only safe and comfortable, but also visually eye-catching. Inspired by themes such as Nordic mythology, traditional skull art, DC Comics and the vibe of the 80s, Ruroc has managed to create a recognition value that is second to none.
Ruroc has now announced a new collection for 2023: the “Guardians” collection. This is inspired by the ancient guardians of the past and includes five new, richly detailed designs.
The new designs in the Ruroc Atlas 4.0 Guardians Collection
- Horus – This design is dedicated to the Egyptian sky god Horus. It features unique blue and gold patterns, as well as the all-seeing eye of Horus watching over each ride.
- Komainu – The “lion dogs” or komainu that often guard Japanese temples are the inspiration for this design. Sitting on either side of the helmet, they guard each rider. Combined with bold orange and blue colors, the Komainu design is unmistakable.
- Nomad – The design of the Nomad helmet is simple, yet rich in detail. Symmetrical, bold black patterns adorn this helmet, symbolizing that the Nomad will always mark its place in this kingdom – no matter where the road leads.
- Invicta – Promoting the courage to do the right thing, the Invicta helmet is adorned with the Latin phrase “Virtute et Valare”. The helmet’s classic medieval design combines silver and bronze for a truly regal look.
- Daimyo – The Daimyo helmet takes its styling from the powerful and loyal Shogun warriors of Japan. It is decorated with silky red decals woven between gold and blue stripes.
Ruroc’s most advanced helmet
The Ruroc Atlas 4.0 helmets are not only visually appealing, they also offer maximum comfort and safety. The Atlas 4.0 model is the latest helmet in the iconic Atlas line and the most advanced full-face motorcycle helmet Ruroc has ever produced. It exceeds the ECE 22.06 safety standards by more than 20% and, thanks to a completely redesigned interior and the collaboration with RHEON reactive polymer technology, offers not only optimal protection but also maximum comfort and performance. The helmet’s aerodynamic properties ensure a stable ride and improve acoustics by 57%.
Availability and price
The Ruroc Atlas 4.0 Guardians Collection will be available on the Ruroc website from March 22, 2023 at 19:00. Prices are £425 | €475 | $525 for the new designs.
To get an advance look at the new collection, it’s worth keeping an eye on Ruroc’s social media channels on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok.
Ruroc is once again successful with its Atlas 4.0 Guardians Collection designs. The helmets not only offer a high level of safety, but also a unique style that emphasizes the individuality of each rider. So if you are looking for a safe and stylish helmet, you should take a closer look at the new designs and colors of the Ruroc Atlas 4.0 Guardians Collection.
- 4K Boost Objektiv & 5,7K 360°-Objektiv: Mit der Insta360 ONE RS hast du zwei Kameras in einer. Wechsle zwischen dem neuen 4K Boost Objektiv für atemberaubend detaillierte Weitwinkel-Videos und dem...
- FlowState-Stabilisierung: Butterweiche Bildstabilisierung, egal welches Objektiv du verwendest. Der leistungsstarke RS Kern ermöglicht jetzt kamera-interne FlowState-Stabilisierung, wenn er mit...
- 48MP Fotos, 6K Breitbild-Videos & Active HDR-Videos: Dank des neuen Sensors kannst du jetzt gestochen scharfe 48MP Fotos, ultra-detaillierte 6K Breitbild-Videos und dynamische HDR-Actionvideos...
- Unsichtbarer Selfie-Stick: Ruiniere das Bild nicht mit einem hässlichen Selfie-Stick! Das 360°-Objektiv lässt den Unsichtbaren Selfie-Stick verschwinden - für unglaubliche drohnenartige Aufnahmen...
- Lieferumfang: 1x 4K Boost Objektiv, 1x 360°-Objektiv, 1x ONE RS Kern, 1x ONE RS Akku-Basis, 1x Schutzkape für 360°-Objektiv und 1x ONE RS Halterung.
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2023-09-21 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API