Until now, the only model available on the Harley-Davidson website was the Pan America as a future model. Now the site has been expanded with a model called the Future High-Performance Custom Model.
The model is scheduled for release in 2021
If you enter the page, you can see the concept bike and the following text:
„The all-new custom motorcycle with a muscular stance, aggressive, stripped down styling and 1250cc of pure performance.“
A release is planned for 2021, this is also revealed. To some people the model might look familiar, because it was already planned and announced for 2018. Because Harley then had to fight more and more with difficulties, it became quiet around the planned model. In the background, however, the work seems to have continued, or at least the work is continuing in the meantime.
Also the 1250 custom model is powered by the Revolution Max 60 degree V2 engine. Presumably we will learn more about the new model soon, but with a release it might take some time.
- Farbloses, UV-behandeltes und Pinlock-prädisponiertes Display
- Aussergewöhnliche Luftzirkulation dank Kalotte-Design mit einfacher Strömungsanpassung
- Lufteinlass, der einen größeren Luftstrom aufnehmen kann
- Breitere Belüftungskanäle mit optimierter Belüftung des Helminneren
- Kleinradsystem mit der Möglichkeit, bis zu 7 verschiedene Stellungen einzustellen
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2021-04-13 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API