Damon Motorcycles wants to present its first motorcycle to the public at CES 2020 in January. It is an electric motorcycle equipped with new technology.
At first glance, Hypersport looks like an ordinary sports bike. Only the headlight is a bit unusual.
Unusual is also an automatically adjustable seating position. Through the system “Shift” can be activated while driving a kind of sport mode, whereby the footrests move further back and the handlebar move down. This results in a sporty seating position.
Nothing has yet been announced about the performance data, but this will be made at CES.
However, there is information about the specially developed security package. The bike is prepared for 5G. Through built-in sensors and appropriate calculation, the motorcycle recognizes dangerous situations in front and warns the driver of it. The system is called copilot.
The warning is via the display and via vibrating handlebar grips, which should shorten the response time if the driver is not looking forward. In addition to monitoring the area in front of the motorcycle, the blind spot or the tail is also monitored.
- Universalkit für Motorrad, Moped, Scooter mit 2 Sensoren und LCD Display
- Permanente Sicherheit: Anzeige beim Start, Alarm während der Fahrt
- Magnethalter, LCD Display abnehmbar mit USB Induktionsladehalter
- Einfache Montage, automatische Kalibierung
- Für Metall. - und Gummi-Ventil (Snap-In) mit Metallgewinde
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2021-09-26 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API