In the Philippines, motorcycles with small engine capacity are very popular. The reason is the handy driving style, which is a great advantage on the extremely congested roads. Motorcycles with more than 400cc capacity are already considered luxury models, but they also bring an advantage, the access to freeways.
Only from 400cc on freeways
Philippine law permits driving on the highway from an engine capacity of 400cc, but less than one percent exceed this hurdle. CFMoto wants to make the 400NK accessible to a wider mass. Since its introduction in 2017, the NK has been very popular because of its affordable price and reliability.
The new CFMoto 400NK
Now the new model has been launched which passes the 400cc hurdle. The chassis was reworked, the front fairing was designed sharper and the headlight is now illuminated by LEDs.
The colors white and blue are available.
The liquid-cooled 400.4cc Parallel Twin with Bosch fuel injection delivers 41 HP and a top speed of 170 km/h. The power delivery is said to be very linear, which should suit those who have never ridden a motorcycle of this displacement size before.
The CFMoto400 is equipped with ABS and suspension components from KYB. The motorcycle is priced at 219,800 PHP.
- Farbloses, UV-behandeltes und Pinlock-prädisponiertes Display
- Aussergewöhnliche Luftzirkulation dank Kalotte-Design mit einfacher Strömungsanpassung
- Lufteinlass, der einen größeren Luftstrom aufnehmen kann
- Breitere Belüftungskanäle mit optimierter Belüftung des Helminneren
- Kleinradsystem mit der Möglichkeit, bis zu 7 verschiedene Stellungen einzustellen
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2023-09-28 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API