Silence about the new Superbike from Kawasaki. Long people knew nothing about it, and then you got from Kawasaki just a few hints. Now the cat is out of the bag. Here is the true Kawasaki Ninja H2 and H2 / R !!!
Edit: Price Ninja H2 25.000 €, power 210 hp; Ninja H2R 50,000 €, power 310 hp
The rumors in advance
The staff at Kawasaki have kept really tight. There came nothing to the outside. 2011 was adjusted times from a supercharged engine, that’s it. Here already created the first rumors, but the engine also disappeared from the focus.
The last video showed, there is much speed and Carbon …
The real data of Monsters Ninja H2 / R
The motor is charged by a compressor and has a displacement of 998 cm3. In the prestige a horsepower of 300 is targeted. The Kawasaki Ninja H2R is a pure track bike and tuned for high-speed. This can be seen on the spoilers, which provide the necessary stability.
On the possible top speed I’m curious before. Without assistance systems such a beast would be undriveable. One can therefore assume that it is fully equipped and up to date, or even sets new standards.
The tube frame, the single-sided swingarm, and the Carbon trim look really good on the monster. This is among other things also the reason why one can assume an incredibly high price. Just as monstrous as the machine so the price will be, and most will get the monster probably never see.
Kawasaki Ninja H2 for the road
I must say the monster definitely knows how to please. Beautifully edged and with character. Only the seat I am a little skeptical. Looks really great though from the side and rear set-back cushion, but whether such a good Hanging off is possible, I do not know. Because actually takes the side cushion in the way of his. Or it has stuck in the rear sight. The grip is also …
The sound is anyway a class by itself. Listen to it in the video and give you the whistling during the switching operations. As if it is spread on a guitar while alternating grip on the side. To buy, there will be the two beasts from 2015, so start saving before …
Update all Data H2R:
- Engine Type: Liquid cooled, 4-Stoke In-Line Four with Supercharger
- Displacement: 998 ccm
- Maximum Power: 228 KW (310 PS/HP) /14000 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 165 Nm / 12500 rpm
- Valve System: DOHC, 16 valves
- Fuel System: Fuel injection: 50mm x 4 with dual injection
- Suspension, front: 43 mm inverted fork with Rebound and compression damping, spring preload adjustability an top-out springs
- Suspension, rear: New Uni-Trak with gas-charged shock, piggyback Reservoir, dual-rage (high/low-Speed) compression damping, Rebound damping and preload adjustability, and top-out spring
- Brakes, front: Dual semi-Floating 330 mm discs. Caliper: Dual radial-Mount, opposed 4-piston
- Brakes, rear: Single 250mm disc. Caliper: Opposed 2-Piston
- LxWxH: 2070 x 770 x 1160 mm
- Wheelbase 1450 mm
- Seat height: 830 mm
- Fuel capacity: 17 litres
- Maximum Power with RAM Air: 240 kw (326 PS/HP) / 14000 rpm